If you’ve been in Marble Falls lately, you’ve seen that something is working in the way of community development. It is an exciting time for our little town on the water.
RECENT POSITIVE GROWTH INDICATORS FOR THE MARBLE FALLS ECONOMY
1. The amount of money being spent in Marble Falls right now is unprecedented.
2. Allocation reports from the Comptroller for the First Quarter of 2013 show that sales from November 2012 through January 2013 represent the highest three-month total in the community’s history.
3. Not since pre-recession spring and summer months have we seen the kind of double-digit, year-over-year increases that we are now enjoying.
4. Hotel occupancy taxes have broken records for 11 consecutive quarters. The most recent report available shows more than a 30% increase over the same period from the previous year.
5. The Development Services department reports that permits and/or valuations in the city of Marble Falls have shown year-over-year increases for the last 13 consecutive months.
NEW MARBLE FALLS DEVELOPMENTS
Much of the activity in town is related to construction projects, from the Scott & White clinic and hospital at 281 and 71 to Downtown redevelopment to the overhaul of the old Sutherland’s building.
Mother’s Day business is picking up at Cutting Edge Floral Art Design
A REASON TO ENCOURAGE POSITIVE CHANGE IN OUR TOWN
I think we can all relate to the desire to keep good things good forever—and resist any kind of change to the things that we hold near and dear—but the reality is that everything changes. Our kids grow up, our favorite TV shows ultimately go off the air, and our favorite pair of jeans eventually develops holes in the knees. In community development, the goal is to encourage positive change and establish momentum that will attract outside investment.
Business owners looking to expand or relocate their business to Marble Falls, Texas can view an up-to-date AVAILABLE PROPERTY LIST HERE.
Find out more about the Economic Development Corporation, including what services we offer, by emailing or calling us today: firstname.lastname@example.org or 830/798-7079.